What can you do with this phone on CPP Data Backup:
CPP Data Backup is the quick and easy way to manage your mobile online.
CPP Data Backup brings your contacts, calendar, photos, text messages and videos to life, keeping you connected wherever, whenever...
Take a quick tour
Back up all your contacts from your Blackberry 7100t online
Save, store and share your photos
View, organise and save your texts online
Organise your life online
Publish your videos and show your friends
Blackberry 7100t - Sync Set Up
The Blackberry 7100t requires the installation of a third party application. To set up your Blackberry 7100t to "sync" with your Mobyko Phone Book, just follow these steps:
- 1. From the main menu, open "Browser"
- 2. Enter "http://mobile.nexthaus.com" then press Select
- 3. Scroll down to "Over the Air Downloads" and select "SyncJe for Blackberry"
- 4. Select "Download"
- 5. Select "Reboot"
- 6. From the main menu select "SyncJe Client"
- 7. Press "Select" then select "Settings"
- 8. Enter the following details for your account:
- Server URL: http://sync.cppdatabackup.co.uk/
- User Name: ----
- Password: ----
- 9. Tick "Contacts" and enter Foldername: contact
- 10. Tick "Calendar" and enter Foldername: cal
- 11. Tick "ToDo" and enter Foldername: task
- 12. Press "Select" then "Save"
If you have any problems, please call your normal Customer Service number.
Blackberry 7100t - Syncing
Once you've set up your Blackberry 7100t as described above, to perform an actual "sync", just follow these steps:
- 1. From the main menu select "SyncJe Client"
- 2. Press "Select" then "Start Sync"
That's it. Your Blackberry 7100t will now sync its internal contacts, calendar and todo's with your Mobyko Address Book.