What can you do with this phone on CPP Data Backup:
CPP Data Backup is the quick and easy way to manage your mobile online.
CPP Data Backup brings your contacts, calendar, photos, text messages and videos to life, keeping you connected wherever, whenever...
Take a quick tour
Back up all your contacts from your Samsung Jet S8000 online
Save, store and share your photos
View, organise and save your texts online
Organise your life online
Publish your videos and show your friends
This phone supports auto set up but you can also set it up manually if you prefer.
Samsung Jet S8000 - Sync Set Up
The Samsung Jet S8000 comes with SyncML pre-installed and ready to go. To set up your Samsung Jet S8000 to "sync" with your Mobyko Phone Book, just follow these steps:
- 1. From the main menu, select "Applications" then select the "Synchronise" icon.
- 2. From the Synchronise screen, select "New sync profile" and enter the following:
- 3. Set the Profile name as: Mobyko
- 4. Select "Sync category"
- 5. Mark Contacts, Calendar and Tasks
- 6. For the "Remote Contacts" database enter: contact
- 7. For the "Remote Calendar" database enter: cal
- 8. For the "Remote Task" database enter: task
- 9. Sync type: Normal
- 10. Select "Sync server" and enter the following:
Login ID: ----
- 11. Select "Network Profile" select your preferred WAP profile
- 12. Select "Save" to save the settings
If you have any problems, please call your normal Customer Service number.
Samsung Jet S8000 - Syncing
Once you've set up your Samsung Jet S8000 as described above, to perform an actual "sync", just follow these steps:
- 1. From the main icon menu, select "Applications"->"Synchronise".
- 2. Highlight your Mobyko Sync Profile.
- 3. Select "Mobyko" and select "Continue".
- 4. That's it. Your Samsung Jet S8000 will now connect and sync its internal phonebook with your Mobyko Phone Book.