What can you do with this phone on CPP Data Backup:
CPP Data Backup is the quick and easy way to manage your mobile online.
CPP Data Backup brings your contacts, calendar, photos, text messages and videos to life, keeping you connected wherever, whenever...
Take a quick tour
Back up all your contacts from your Siemens M55 online
Save, store and share your photos
View, organise and save your texts online
Organise your life online
Publish your videos and show your friends
Siemens M55 - Sync Set Up
The Siemens M55 phone comes with SyncML pre-installed and ready to go. To set up your M55 to "sync" with your Mobyko Phone Book, just follow these steps:
- 1. From the main icon menu, select the "Extras" icon.
- 2. From the Remote Sync screen, select "Setup".
- 3. Click "Options", select "Rename", enter "Mobyko" and select "Save".
- 4. Click "Options", select "Change sett." and select "Server sett.".
- 5. Enter the following settings:
Sync mode: Slow
Provider: [Select your preferred WAP GPRS provider]
Login name: ----
Calendar path: (leave blank)
Contacts path: contact (important)
Notes path: (leave blank)
Tasks path: (leave blank)
HTTP authent: No
- 6. Click "Save" to save these settings.
- 7. Scroll down to "Contacts" and click "Change" to tick the box.
- 8. Click Back once. Scroll to your Mobyko profile and select "Activate".
- 9. Press "OK", "Back" then "Save".
If you have any problems, please call your normal Customer Service number.
Siemens M55 - Syncing
Once you've set up your M55 as described above, to perform an actual "sync", just follow these steps:
- 1. From the main icon menu, select "Extras".
- 2. Select "Remote Sync".
- 3. Click "Start".
- 4. That's it. Your Siemens M55 will now sync its internal phone book with your Mobyko Phone Book.